Operation Homefront Supports the Deployed
- U.S. Air Force
Operation Homefront provides emergency and morale assistance for our troops, the families they leave behind, and for wounded warriors when they return home. A nonprofit 501(c)(3), OH leads more than 4,500 volunteers in 30 chapters nationwide and has met more than 105,000 needs of military families.
Operation Homefront provides aid to families struggling not only with emergencies, but also with the problems of everyday life. Existing programs include:
- Emergency Aid — Provides food, baby care items, vehicle donation and repair.
- Computer Program — Allows children and spouses to stay in touch with their loved ones.
- Financial Assistance Program — Addresses crises such as illness, homelessness and death.
- Social Outreach — Offers Adopt-a-family, Thanksgiving/holiday baskets, back-to-school supplies.
- Received the prestigious Charity Navigator`s 4-Star rating for conscientious stewardship.
- Donated $5M+ to military families in crisis.
- Provided goods and services valued at more than $6.5 million to assist military families.
- Delivered more than 20,000 care packages to soldiers abroad.
- Delivered more than 2,500 packages to military families at home.